Welcome to our Community of Practice sessions page. In this section, you will find a range of recordings from our Community of Practice events.
These events offer the opportunity for professionals within the autistic community to share good practice and allow others to gain greater knowledge of putting research into practice/applied research and peer support. This section will be regularly updated when these events take place.
Select a video from the list next to the video player to watch a recording. To watch a recording in full screen, click the button in the video player.
Our list of Community of Practice sessions include:
- Catrina Lowri – Supporting Neurodiversity in the classroom
- Barabara Ogston – Insights and Strategies: An introduction to Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD)
- Prof. Raja Mukherjee – Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD): An Overview
- Joseph Kilgariff – Pharmacological Management of Tics and Comorbidities
- Tara Murphy – Tics & Tourette syndrome: Differential Diagnosis & Co-Occurring conditions
- Daniel Jones – Autism and ADHD: Understanding the Interaction
- Dr Jo Steer – Understanding ADHD in Girls & Women
- Digby Tantam – Autism and Alexithymia
- Helen Minnis – When complexity gets even more complex
- Tourettes Action – Understanding Tourette Syndrome (TS)
- Cathie Long and Rachel Gavin – Fabricated or Induced Illness (FII)
- Simon Moseley – Autism & Mental Health
- Kirsten Barnicot and Jennie Parker – Recognition of autism and personality disorder
- Tony Attwood – Dual and Differential Diagnosis
- Tony Attwood – Autism and Family Dynamics
- Autside Education and Training – Autism & Eating
- Autism Wellbeing – Eating, Food and Diet
- Paola Falcoski – Eating disorders and Autism
- Wenn Lawson – Self-discovery, Autism & Gender