“Let’s Talk Neurodivergence”: The Welsh Government Plan for Neurodivergent Services
Welsh Government are holding engagement events to seek your views on their plan for Neurodivergent services in Wales
The plan is grounded within the findings of the recent Demand & Capacity Review and informed by the views of a variety of stakeholders, including professionals and people with lived experience.
To register your interest in attending these events, please e-mail Neurodiversity@gov.wales, stating which event you wish to attend and further information will be provided.
- Event 1 – 9th November, 12:00 – 15:30
University of Wales
Trinity Saint David
- Event 2 – 21 November, 11:30 – 15:00
Metropole Hotel and Spa
- Event 3 – 22 November, 11:30 – 15:00
The Future Inn Hotel
- Event 4 – 29 November, 9:30 – 13:00
St Georges Hotel
Two online events will be held via Microsoft Teams:
- 8th November – 10:00 – 13:00
- 17 November 16:30 – 19:30